Policy key definitions:
* “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Sew Very Vintage, The Button Room, Creatability.
* “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
* GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
* PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
* ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
* Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority of Sew Very Vintage, The Button Room, and Creatability.
We are committed to respecting you privacy rights, and will handle your data fairly and legally at all times.
The policy applies to visiting our store, using mobile or tablet devices or going on our online website.
This policy includes how we use your data, what personal information we collect, how we maintain your privacy and your legal rights relating to personal data.
How we use your data
Sew Very Vintage and the Sole Traders who own the business that include The Button Room and Creatability use your personal data.
To provide goods and services to you.
To make a website we believe is a true representation of our products.
To enable Sew Very Vintage to manage customer service interactions.
Personal data that we collect
Name and contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses,
Telephone numbers including mobile numbers and email address.
Purchases and Orders by you
Your online browsing activities on the sewveryvintage.co,uk website
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
* We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: Registration pending 21/09/2018
Your individual rights Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
* the right to be informed;
* the right of access;
* the right to rectification;
* the right to erasure;
* the right to restrict processing;
* the right to data portability;
* the right to object; and
* the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling. You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are for:
* WordPress and WooCommerce – these cookies are used to make the site work and manage items in your basket of products for example
* Google Analytics tracking – these cookies are used to help us measure how many users visit the site and what they look at
* Hosting management – these cookies are used by our hosting provider to help manage the site
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such
marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also unsubscribe from all MailChimp lists, by following this link, otherwise contact the EMS provider.
Our EMS provider is; [name of provider here]. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
* Email address
* I.P address
* Subscription time & date
* [list other data that is stored]